Original Price: $13.98 for 2 packages of pulled pork I paid: $5.49 for 2 packages of pulled pork
Curly’s Pulled Pork: $6.99 BOGO + two $0.75 off 1 printable coupons
- That’s only $2.75 for each package which has 8 servings each making it only $0.34 for each serving of pulled pork
- This will be perfect for Memorial Day coming up. All you do is put it in the microwave to heat it up which makes it great for a work lunch or quick dinner too.
Original Price: $7.26 for 2 bottles of ranch dressing I paid: $1.63 for 2 bottles of ranch dressing
Hidden Valley Ranch flavors: $3.63 BOGO + two $1 off 1 newspaper coupons
- That’s only $0.81 for each bottle which has 16 servings making it only $0.05 for each serving
- At Moe’s I always get their Chipotle ranch on my burrito and Chili’s has the avocado ranch for their salads and southwest egg rolls so when I saw this deal I knew I needed it for home.
Original Price: $5.30 for 2 tubs of spread I GOT PAID: $0.45 for 2 tubs of spread
Country Crock Spread: $2.65 BOGO + two $1 off 1 newspaper coupons + 2 $0.55 of 1 Publix newspaper coupons
- Each tub has 30 servings giving you servings of spread for FREE
- Add to oatmeal, toast, recipes, basically anything requiring butter or margarine. There is no hydrogenated oil so no trans fat.
I found the savings here:
- The Krazy Coupon Lady website
- Publix @ Carillon Town Center – 120 Carillon Pkwy, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- Tampa Bay Times newspaper