Original Price: $6.98 for 2 packages of sausage I paid: $1.49 for 2 packages of sausage
Al Fresco Chicken Sausage: $3.49 BOGO + two $1 off 1 printable coupons
- That’s only $0.75 for each package which has 7 each making it only $0.11 for each sausage
- These are so delicious because they are savory, salty, and sweet with the added maple & apple. Perfect for those who don’t eat pork. A great addition to breakfast or grilling out by the pool, beach, or BBQ
Original Price: $12.26 for 2 bags of frozen entrees I paid: $4.13 for 2 bags of frozen entrees
Voila Frozen Entrees: $6.13 BOGO + two $1 off 1 newspaper coupons
- That’s only $2.07 for each bag which has 2.5-3 servings making it only $0.70-$0.83 for each serving
- These are great when you’re craving an Asian dish but don’t want to spend the time making it from scratch or buy all of the necessary ingredients. Just put it in the skillet and it’s ready in no time.
Original Price: $5.70 for 6 packages of noodles I paid: $0.85 for 6 packages of noodles
Yakisoba Noodles: $0.95 BOGO + two $1 off 3 newspaper coupons
- That’s only $0.15 for each package of noodles which is technically 2 servings making it only $0.07 per serving
- If you split it up it can be a good side dish or eat the whole thing for a meal. The cheese flavors remind me of Easy Mac but Japanese noodle style. I add my own sauteed veggies and spices to give it a little fresh flavor. It’s very easy, just add water and pop into the microwave, great for work lunches when you didn’t have time to prep anything and don’t want to spend money on eating out.
I found the savings here:
- The Krazy Coupon Lady website
- Publix @ Gateway Mall – 7999 Doctor M.L.K. Jr St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33702
- Tampa Bay Times newspaper