- Vitamin C
- Mix of orange and grapefruit
- A fruit that is heavy for its size, a sign that it has a lot of juice inside
- Cut through the thick skin with a sharp chef’s knife to quarter it before peeling
- Juice it
- Peel off the bitter pith and eat in segments
- Great with fresh mint in drinks and salads
- Delicious in Asian dishes
- Sauteed greens are a perfect counterpoint
- Blend into a dressing
- Serve as a topping for fish
- Make a sweet and spicy salsa
- Malia, Michelle. “6 Juicy Secrets to Winter Health.” Men’s Health. January/February 2016. 36-37.
- Moore, Marisa. “Citrus appeal”. Food and Nutrition. January/February 2015. 22-23.
- “Try it now … pomelos.” Shape. January/February 2016. 94.