- A person consumes this powder made from real produce and plants in order to increase their vegetable & antioxidant intake.
- Detoxifies & boosts immunity
- Aids in digestion & absorption
- Balances acidic pH levels
- There is no good evidence that the powders can improve health
- These are supplements so the FDA does not control these substances and cannot confirm their safety or health claims.
- Some powders contain added sweeteners
- There is very little fiber meaning you will not feel the fullness you would get from eating a salad or other veggie filled meal
Get proven benefits from actual vegetables instead of a powder form.
- “Green Powder?” Self. November 2014. 24.